JMeter is by Apache, an open source and free desktop application to load test functional behaviour and measure performance of any web applications. JMeter is developed purely by Java application may be used to test performance of any Files, Web server side programming languages like PHP, Java, ASP.NET, Data Bases, FTP Servers and more.. It can be used to simulate a heavy load on a server, multiple servers, group of servers to test its strength and performance under different load tests or concurrent load tests.
By using JMeter you can able to test load and performance test for many different types of servers and protocols as follows:
Web - HTTP, HTTPS
Database via JDBC
Message-oriented middleware (MOM) via JMS
Mail - SMTP(S), POP3(S) and IMAP(S)
Native commands or shell scripts
JMeter Training - Price - £450 Duration : 15 Hrs , 3 Days ( 5 Hours per day)
JMeter Training - Course contents
- What is JMeter andits importance
- What is Load and Performance Testing
- Why choose JMeter
- Downloading and Installing JMeter
- Jmeter interface and features
- how to create a tests to test websites
- how to execute the tests to test websites
- how to create a test plan to test websites
- how to use proxy server
- how to record the scripts
- how to add external plugins to Jmeter
- what is Junit sampler
- what is HTTP request & FTP request
- scripting ( Bean Shell & BSF)
- selenium integration with jmeter
- testing webservices with jmeter
- reports from Jmeter
To enrol yourself in the training program, all you need to do is contact us and get started.
We are based in London but we run training programs around the UK and Europe.
We can provide the training onsite as well. Please contact us for Bookings and Price details.
If you are looking for any other training programs around the UK and Europe, please visit our 'Training' page and contact us with your course requirements.