To discuss about your website requirements or any software trainings and services requirements,
Call Us Now!
0789 435 4669
These conditions, which are construed under English Law, are applicable to Vinsys Technologies Ltd (The Company) and should be read in conjunction with other documents and/or the correspondence comprising our offer.
- The Contract for Web Design services is to be based on the conditions herein or detailed in the contractual estimate.
- A fifty per cent deposit is required on all web design contracts.
- All fees for our Search Engine and Directory configuration and submission services are payable in advance.
- Web Design accounts will be rendered either monthly as the work proceeds or in stage payments if previously agreed. Payment of all accounts and invoices without retention or discount is required within thirty days from the date of invoice, interest being chargeable on overdue accounts at 2% per month above the Average Basic Lending Rate of the four major clearing banks.
- The Company will issue one statement only for each invoice submitted.
- Unpaid invoices will bring about automatic suspension of any hosting solution supplied by our hosting solutions, 30 days after invoice date.
- Should your hosting be suspended a reconnection fee will be charged for each reconnection of any hosting solution requested by you to The Company in writing, such payment to be made in advance and subject to clearance through our bank.
- The Company cannot be held liable for any loss of business resulting from the termination of any hosting accounts.
- The Company cannot be held liable for any potential future loss of business resulting from the termination of any hosting accounts.
- The Company cannot be held liable for any loss of business resulting from the termination of any Web Design services.
- Any offer will remain open for acceptance for a period of 30 days from the date of our contractual estimate. If, for any reason, The Company is not permitted to commence the work within 30 days of acceptance of our offer, we reserve the right to re-negotiate.
- Any rates quoted, or standard schedules included, relate to works within the United Kingdom unless specifically stated to the contrary.
- Reports, drafts and all other records provided by The Company are private and confidential between the Client and the Company and they may not be used or relied upon by any other party without the prior consent of The Company. Liability to any third party for any reason is specifically excluded unless separately agreed in writing.
- Title in the works together with all the information contained therein and all data generated under the Contract, between The Company and the Client, shall remain vested in The Company until the Client has discharged all its obligations under Sections 2 to 3 inclusive above, whereupon the benefit of the design shall be used by the Client exclusively for the project on which the services were originally required, payment in accordance with Clause 2. and 3. above does not discharge copyrights. Liability to any third party for any reason is specifically excluded unless separately agreed in writing.
- Notwithstanding Condition 7 above, copyright and all intellectual property rights in the work prepared by The Company for the Client, shall remain vested in The Company until such time as all fees have been paid. The copyright and all intellectual property rights will pass to the Client after final payment.
- Under no circumstances shall The Company be liable to the Client for an indirect or consequential loss suffered by the Client relying on the information included in the works prepared by The Company including (without limitation) loss of profit, loss of Contracts or pure economic loss. Any liability is strictly limited to the direct losses associated with remedial costs of the work only, not to include claims for delays, out of sequence working, non productive overtime, award of costs, etc. Liability to any third party for any reason is specifically excluded unless separately agreed in writing.
- Where the Client intends to use any work or information provided by The Company, or any work and information becomes involved in litigation then the Client will both advise The Company in writing and seek the approval prior to using the report. The Company reserves the right to refuse to provide documents for use in litigation.
- The total liability of The Company is to the Client only whether as to specie, quantum or duration of liability, no other obligations are to be implied into the Contract, whether as to the giving of bonds, warranties, or guarantees unless expressly detailed therein. Liability to any third party for any reason is specifically excluded unless separately agreed in writing.
- The Company will use all reasonable endeavor to meet quoted completion dates. However, time is not the essence of the Contract and The Company will not be liable in cases of late reporting, however, caused, nor shall lateness be deemed to be a breach of Contract or an act of negligence.
- Changes to any work completed or part completed requested by the client or any other part beyond our control, will be charged.
- Unless specifically stated, our price does not include for any costs or services which may be required from other Consultants, should other Consultants be required the client shall bear the net costs of such.